At the request of Sudanese authorities, the UN Security Council on Friday ended the world body’s political mission in the African country ravaged by more than seven months of fighting between two rival generals. Following a letter from Khartoum demanding […]
Lea éstos también
- Uganda arrests opposition leader Bobi Wine at Entebbe Airport
- At least 40 killed in Darfur as Sudan army chief Burhan visits Turkey
- From civil war to surfing: Five things about Liberia
- What happens if US government enters a shutdown?
- DR Congo President Tshisekedi calls for withdrawal of Monusco
- Iran hails African countries’ resistance to ‘colonialism’
- Kenya opens hearing into death of woman allegedly killed by British soldier
Affiliate DisclaimerThis website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.